We accept guest posts from authors who have interesting and engaging content about topics such as digital marketing, business growth and running a business in general.
Please note that we won’t accept posts that are of poor quality or that are promotional by nature, we are looking for articles that add clear value to our readers.
These aren’t set in stone, but give you a good idea of the editorial quality that we expect:
- Length: minimum of 1000 words, we’re looking for articles that discuss an article in-depth
- Images: any images used in the article should be owned by you, or you must hold the rights to use them
- Content: needs to be interesting and be clear in its messaging. It should go without saying that any submissions should be well-written and proofread before submission
- Links: You will receive one link in the author bio section, please do not drop spammy links into the article text as this will be removed
- Data/Research: any data/research quoted should be referenced
If you have some ideas for content that would add value for our readers, email us on editorial<at>theimaginaire.com with your topic ideas.