Helping leading industrial solutions provider Metreel with a new website and marketing strategy
Metreel had been a digital marketing customer of ours for a while and felt the time was right to update their website to help them make a better first impression to potential customers.
They asked us to build a website that included strong service pages which could work as landing pages for a variety of traffic sources, with contact forms that integrated with Salesforce/Pardot to save manual data entry.
As well as the main priorities, the website needed to showcase their case studies, have an area for the blog articles our team write for them and to have a document library behind a login so that customers can download data sheets.
Find out more about our engineering marketing services here.
- Optimised and easy to navigate for customers and other businesses
- Solid marketing strategy for digital growth and success
- Utilise data and forms for an increase of conversions
- Increase traffic through SEO strategies and optimised web pages
Optimising digital presence with a modern, easy to navigate website
Supported by the company branding, the new Metreel website was designed with the industrial market in mind. Designed in a simple yet informative aesthetic, we created drop down menus, text and image blocks, product collections and new business materials to fill the website with relevant content and improve the authority of the brand online. Our web design strategy also included a focus on Metreel products and case studies.
- Create an easy to navigate blog area for the content that we produce to help with our SEO efforts
- Products catalogue to help Metreel gain new search traffic to specific products
- Quote forms and contact materials for easy communication
- Implement keyword targeting and industrial terms
Supporting content and a lasting marketing strategy
Alongside the new website and digital presence, we have implemented a lasting marketing strategy which works alongside SEO efforts to get the website to the top of search results and boost authority. For the marketing concept, we began at the top with website optimisation, SEO descriptions and title tags, create relevant content for web pages. We also put a monthly blog strategy in place which covers the industrial sector and a keen interest on health and safety using relevant keywords, subheadings and searched for terms.
Get a free quote for your web design project and transform your online business